This KIFUBON book donation service contains a personal data-collection service managed by the Association KIFUBON, governed by statutory law of 1901, located 22 rue Raymond Grimaud – 31700 BLAGNAC – Siret : 878 772 342 00019 –
1. Purpose of data-collection
- The purpose of the collection is to facilitate the management of book donations made by the Association KIFUBON.
- It enables the association to assess projects from volunteers and to respond by accepting or rejecting the donation of books.
- It also enables the association to comply with requests for information relating to a book donation project.
- Article 6/1/a of the General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR Purpose
- The persons concerned have consented to the use of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
2. Data collected
Categories of data collected
- Last name, first name
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Delivery address for books
Source of data
- The data is obtained from the registration, by the person undertaking a book donation project or wishing to receive information on a book donation project, of the data requested in a questionnaire located on the « contact » page of the « kifubon.fr » website.
Compulsory nature of data collection
- The collection of first and last names is necessary to identify the person requesting information or presenting a project.
- The collection of the e-mail address is necessary in order for the Association’s to reply.
- If the data is not communicated, the Association will not be able to follow up on the request.
Optional nature of data collection
- The telephone number is optional but necessary if the Association wishes to talk to the volunteer about his or her project; n.b. If this information is not provided, the exchange may be made by e-mail, which may take longer and be less user-friendly.
- The address to which the books are to be delivered is optional (not applicable in the case of a simple request for information) but necessary for the delivery of the books sent by the Association in the event of agreement to the project. This address may not necessarily be that of the initiator of the project. If this information is not provided, an additional exchange of e-mails will be necessary to complete a project accepted by the Association.
- The process does not involve the use of automated decision making.
3. Persons concerned
- Data collection is only applicable to persons presenting a book donation project or requesting information for a book donation project.
4. Recipients of the data
- The recipients of the data are:
- The administrators of the association in charge of answering requests for information or assessing projects and deciding on their follow-up
- Any person, duly authorised by the association, responsible for managing the processing of the data
- The accommodation provider : LWS SARL 4 rue Galvani 75838 Paris cedex 17 (www.lws.fr)
Data transfers outside the EU
- No data transfer outside the European Union is carried out.
5. Data retention period
- The KIFUBON association shall retain the name, first name, e-mail address and telephone number of the initiator of the project for the duration of its realisation estimated at SIX months maximum from the sending of the books.
In the case of requests for information or projects that have not been accepted, the data will be kept for a period of ONE month from the Association’s response.
- Personal data will be stored on an external hard disk dedicated to this purpose and placed in a secure location.
7. Your rights to your personal data
- You may access and obtain a copy of the data concerning you and you have the right to object to the processing of this data and have it corrected or deleted. You also have the right to limit the processing and portability of your personal data.
- You may also withdraw your consent to the storage of your data at any time.
Exercising your rights
- You may exercise your rights by contacting the Association KIFUBON by e-mail at the following address:email@example.com or by post at 22 rue Raymond Grimaud 31700 Blagnac, France.
Claim (complaint) to the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés)
- If, after contacting us, you feel that your rights to your data have not been respected, you can make a complaint to the CNIL: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/